Thursday, February 2, 2012

Super Mom, and Super Weekend!

Yesterday I had one of those days that come far and few between--an AMAZING mom/ wife day.
I made breakfast (egg sanwiches), made a super big lunch for Adam (he was ging to spend all day on campus), washed dishes, I went to the library, bought two used books for .50, visited a friend, washed the diapers, made a great dinner--sweet and sour meatballs with rice and brocolii (thanks Mom Brewer!)--and THEN took some to Adam at the library so he could get some freash dinner as a suprise, worked out while I was there, went home and gave William a bath and put him to bed, then spent time with my lovely husband when he finaly got home :)
Oh, and did I meantion I actually took a shower and did my make-up? yep. It was one of those winning days for me. But before you can think I'm bragging about perfection I actually don't posess... for every one of these days there are twice as many days were dishes don't get done and we're eating romen noodles for dinner etc.
Anyway, it just felt good and I felt the need to document my success.
But for a story with some pictures, Adam and I went on a date last weekend ALONE! It was great and we enjoyed some good lazer tag and dinner :) William was watched by my visiting teacher and enjoyed the new surroundings.




We also had dinner at a firend's house and William played with with his friend Karson!

No comments:

Post a Comment