Monday, February 13, 2012

Breaking Dawn

No, not THAT Breaking Dawn... My own breaking dawn... after a LONG dark night of no dairy! That's right, Dairy is back!! A couple weeks ago I noticed that William's rashes on his body (that were apearantly caused by his allergic reaction) were starting to disapear. And then they went away all together. So I thought maybe I could try some yogurt (supposedly the least sever of dairy products), and he was fine! Next was cheese. I had some in a burrito and on a navajo taco. Again he acted fine, except the rash on his cheek came back for a day. Then a couple days later I had a PIZZA (YAY!!) and not even his rash came back! I still haven't completely jumped back into my old eating habits of dairy (ALL the time). But I'm seeing the long awaited light at the end of a dark couple months. Yeah, that was all it lasted, but it felt like forever!
It would feel like forever to you too if you had to eat rice cakes and wheat thins for snacks and even easy cheese was tempting.
Anyway, just sharing the news :)

1 comment:

  1. hooray! hope you'll be eating ice cream in no time :) glad he's doing better.

    ReplyDelete