Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Finished Projects!!


We're going to Utah this weekend and will be doing family pictures. I altered some clothes to fit William for it (the onsie was for an 18 mo old...) and decided to try the outfit on him. He was so cute I couldn't help but take some pre-picture pictures... This one was the cutest! :)




And today I finished the Bumbo cover! The brown ribbon on the front is for toys to hook on. (For those of you who don't know the story, I bought a Bumbo on Craig’s-list and in reeked of cigarette smoke... I tried everything to wash it out and, well, it still is there a little.. So I decided to make a cover for it to keep the smell in! It's lined with a shower curtain so it works really well.)



And this is the wrap I made the other day to carry William in around the apt complex etc. (we're assistant managers). It's worked well too! We love it!

3 comments:

  1. William is so cute! And aren't you just Mrs. crafty! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look how cute you and William are! I aspire to be as crafty as you! :)

    ReplyDelete