Sunday, August 28, 2011

Getting into the routine

These last couple of days have been mostly just getting used to being a family of three with all the normal things going on. Adam has worked every day since we got back from Utah and has even picked up more hours with maintenance here at the apts. He also sold some more packs (which we're excited to get rid of more and more!)


And I've been getting used to my new role as stay at home mom--Cleaning, doing baths, taking pictures... etc :)

Ahh, sleep...

Hey, what are you doing?

You're taking pictures of me?

Who me??

I don't know if I like that...

What? A picture again? At this inappropriate time? I better cover myself! Don't want any future girlfriends seeing embarrassing things they shouldn't...

1 comment:

  1. Your little boy is so cute! I love the towel in the bath idea. I would have never thought of that, but it looks like it works great!

    ReplyDelete