Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Picture catch up

Well Nothing too new here. I just wanted to post some pictures from the camera (they're not the MOST recent, but two months ago I guess) I think there's some from around the time of Chloe's blessing and then a trip down to Utah where we went to Stef's endowment in the Timpanogos Temple, I went to an old roommate's bridal shower and saw all my old roomies!, and we went to Cousin Daphne's baby blessing. So much fun! Glad we remembered to take pictures that time on our trip. Normally we're pretty bad about that. Oh and then some random ones of us at home.
Enjoy!


can you find the baby?? :)Camo-Baby!

Chilling with 2nd cousin Cameron and Daphne on Cousin Daphne's blessing day...


Brother and sister bet friends already. William always wants her by him.

We call this my bull dog face :) (but the cutest bulldog ever, of course!)

As soon as we get our camera working again I will post some even more recent pics. Chloe is developing so fast! She makes us smile with her big open mouthed smile every time she sees us, and she is loving her baths just like William did at her age. She LOVES being naked, and is starting to grab at her toes (I love the stage when they just sit and hold their feet all the time!). William is growing too (yet still is the size of some 14 mo olds we know...) and he finally started being able to go potty in public places without his potty seat. So no more smelling like urine everywhere we go! That's a plus. Anyway, I'll post some more interesting things sometime in the near future.

Loves!,

Kylie

No comments:

Post a Comment